Can you imagine living on the golf course!
If your idea of happiness includes a classic Southern home in a master-planned golf community located near the north Georgia Mountains, then Hampton is the place for you! At Hampton, you can have it all. This community boasts top Forsyth Schools, mountain views and a 12-acre lake with fishing pier. Adding to the list are a Junior Olympic pool, kids? playground, six lighted tennis courts, a basketball court and walking trails. Lake Hampton is a spring fed 12-acre lake where fishing is encouraged. And did we mention Hampton?s signature 18-Hole Championship golf course with full driving range and putting greens? A Pro Shop, Pro Service, meeting room and a lodge-style clubhouse with full service restaurant and bar are also available onsite.
You can have all of this without leaving the community. Conveniently located on GA 400, Hampton is just minutes away from Lake Lanier, great restaurants and some of Forsyth County?s best shopping at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Hampton Golf Village, which offers full driving range, putting green, Pro Shop, Pro services and a meeting room
- The Lodge clubhouse features a full-service restaurant and bar overlooking the 10th tee
- Six, lighted regulation courts that include full windscreens
- Lake Hampton is spring-fed, 12-acre. Fishing is allowed, or if you prefer just take a cruise across the lake in a paddle boat
Directions: I-400 North Past Exit 17, Go Past Red Light Approximately 2 Miles, Hampton Park Drive, Turn Right, (Follow Sign) to Model Home. Community is approximately 18 Miles North of Milton Parkway.